And I've finally managed to pay off my debt!

Now to finish exploring tet I'm glad to say that since I left ce all those
months ago nobody has attempted to explore or complete exploring it. am
still the chief explorer! I have less than 20% to go before I get my
achievement! I started it in feb this year it had already been explored up
to 30% or so, so I continued on and became the chief explorer.

I left ce about 3 months ago and it was at around 80% done then, that's me
exploring every day with an explorer 2 pod so I had 80 explorations per day
which I still have. So you can imagine how many hundred million credits I've
spent on this although am able to offset this a little by crafting some adv
exploration kits. Which of course goes into faction xp as well.

The question is though after I've finished what has become a pet project of
mine with the only real return of investment being personal satisfaction
which I shall enjoy knowing that I've paved the way for yet another landing
place for our exiles, what to do then. Raise enough capital to start off a
set somewhere? It's certainly a thought. Or before I do that, buy myself
outright a monitor ship which I must say I do rather like the look of!

Since I've come back to ce I've been somewhat forward planning things whilst
trying to complete this little project of mine.

Right now am making money from combat and selling the loot on the gbm whilst
using extractors to get the core materials I need to make the various
components to craft the adv kits. There's other stuff I need as well but I
get those from a lot of combat loot.