To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Cc: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Back to ce

Oh yeah there are various ways of achieving the same thingccthe thing is that hauling and passenger runs are easy money.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Oct 2011, at 21:26, "dark" <d...@xgam.org> wrote:

Fair enough. I suppose I don't tend to run out because I alternate what I do.

I'll do some passenger and cargo hauling, then I'll try a mining mission, then I'll do some combat and planetary exploration.

That's I think one of the main things about the game, you really have a choice of activities.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>