As I said, I never bothered with the transfer device, sinse i just didn't see the point in stockpiling fuil sinse betwene the level five engine and premium account I would have to work pretty hard to run out.

This sutes me very well, it means that practically speaking fuel is no concern, and the extra good events are help.

Engineering pods is nice because it is entirely free of Ip cost, and it uses space debris which is otherwise not really of much value unless it's given to Sven for barter items.

Making my own pods has saved me a good two million creddits thus far, given what messiah turrets usually go for, and when i've got the stuff together to build another that'l be something I can sell for a good prophit.

Beware the grue!

dark.