Hi,

Well, it depends on the game actually.  I have some Dos programs I
compiled for a 32-bit target environment and those run fine on Windows
7 64-bit. Its the older Dos programs that were compiled for a 16-bit
op that have issues. I have not located a Dos emulator that works with
a screen reader so old 16-bit Dos games require an older box if you
want to play them.