Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 3:36 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Good news for all gamers!

well I wouldn't mind these games being rewritten, The concept of mars
is quite cool but getting out dated, some sort of exploration game is
something we havn't had for ages if ever.
Random events though hmmm.
If we kept the theme as the origional, more places to restock air, a
way to get back from time warps befor you run out of fuel.
A description of what rocks do what and a way to list what you have,
also to warn you if something is dangerous.
Have more stations to restock your ship.
Be able to go  further than mars or if staying with the same theme
back to earth.
In truth with the random elements switched off you only have enough
fuel to get to mars and not much more really.