From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Darkruise Question

Don't read this message if you haven't started the game yet.

Christina, actually I won't be working on it as a real game.  The game was
posted as a joke because for a few months now I've
had a few people telling me I should post a joke game to celebrate my 1 year
anniversary in the community.  The word ruse
means trick, so the fake game is actually called Aprone's dark trick.