I'll add my request for this game then too.  ;P
Christina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Darkruise Question

I suppose I would always consider changing my mind if enough people were
interested in it.  Of course, it would be pushed to
the end of a very long line of games and projects I'm working on.  It might be
better to just keep it as an abandoned game so
that maybe another developer could use the storyline or something.