hmmm I would be interested in you continouing it but well yeah on the other hand this may be a project for gma or usagames especially with the new engine, ofcause there is bgt and the various unofficial hacker groups like game madness and chaos that put out random things all depends on where we want this to go.
I suppose I would always consider changing my mind if enough people were interested in it. Of course, it would be pushed to the end of a very long line of games and projects I'm working on. It might be better to just keep it as an abandoned game so that maybe another developer could use the storyline or something.