To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 3:27 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Reported problem with packman talks

Hi.

In this topic, http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?pid=66441#p66441 the user is reporting having a problem running packman talks 1.1 in windows xp, despite having direct x 10 and the net framework. I'm not sure if Phil recieved an E-mail from him, but as his english isn't too good, I thought I'd pass this on just in case.

Beware the grue!

-----
No virus found in this message.