Hi,

Well, right now any and all Star Wars games are on indefinite hold
because of two reasons.

One, as I have mentioned several times on list, Lucasfilm has been
very uncooperative with us in terms of licensing the Star Wars
trademarks, characters, etc. Which means if we can not obtain a valid
license from Lucasfilm any games we create with the Star Wars
trademark, characters, music, sounds, etc would technically be
illegal. We could get sued by Lucasfilm for developing and
redistributing a Star Wars product without proper license.

Two, there may be a legal way around this using the fair use
exceptions in the copyright laws, but if so that would mean we could
not proffit from the project in any way. The game would have to be
released as freeware, potentially open source for educational
purposes, and have all the proper copyright information stated in the
license agreement. Basically, what I'm saying is while we still would
like to create a Star Wars game its not exactly going to help USA
Games financially, and the game could still be a financial risk if
Lucasfilm feels that the game doesn't fall within the fair use
guidelines of the copyright laws.

Finally, as you know USA Games is working on Mysteries of the Ancients
and Raceway. As we have a few hundred preorders for those games
obviously those customers have to come first. We can't afford to spend
too much time on freeware projects when we have new and existing
customers waiting on our commercial products. So after we get those
projects out of the way we will see about some Star Wars games. No
promises though as it is a messy situation.

As far as a Star Wars trailer I'm not sure which one you mean. We
originally started a game back in 2005 or so and scrapped that one
ages ago. Then, I want to say early last year, we put up a preview of
our clone of Mysteries of the Sith. While we have a basic outline of
the project its nothing like a complete game. Just some test code.

Cheers!