Ok, lots of interesting bugs that won't show up in the debug.txt log.  A
number of times, I'd go to fire and there would be silence, though my ammo
was expended.  It seemed to happen mostly when I was trying to pick off
unaware zombies, rather than when I was unde3r specific attack.

Also, I had a couple of recurrences of the shift-a/d mouse direction bug.

I do like the redone controls for weapon selection, it makes weapons
switching much easier, which is important when a zombie ninja shows up from
nowhere and the axe is required.

                Chris Bartlett