Thanks Chris.  I've been spending a good amount of time today hunting down
bugs, but I haven't been able to squash these annoying ones.  I recoded part of
the buffer code because I thought the silent gun bug was due to buffers filling
up, but it didn't solve the problem.

The ninja zombie bug and the spawning bug are driving me crazy.  I've gone
through all that code line by line several times now and it looks perfect.  For
some reason though, it will sometimes spawn you right in the middle of a zombie
group, or it will spawn new zombies right next to you.