Hi.
Someone was saying yesterday that single player is virtually impossible. At that time it really was since you couldn't walk, but still, with this new one I walked out of the cabin and was sure enough surrounded all right. I just started wreeking havoc left and right litterally. I killed 27 of them before they got me, but point is, It's doable to get 12 of them at leas,t although how to get back in the cabin is another thing, though I could have taken one step out the front door and got my 12 kills easily enough I think, turned around and walked right back in to check on the guy in there.

--
Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.