Actually that's how it started out, but I think it was 2 versions ago I changed
it over to fixed amounts.  While random amounts were more realistic, I didn't
feel that it was worth the extra server work just to perhaps gain a handful of
extra bullets or a handful less.  By having standard ammo magazine sizes, the
server doesn't need to send any extra details as the amount is always the same.
 If people think it would make a difference, I will switch it back to the way
it was.  I don't really mind either way.