Most mainstream titles I've played just have ammo clips of one size. I'd
vote for keeping it that way.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 10:11 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp: Randomized Ammo Spawns

Actually that's how it started out, but I think it was 2 versions ago I
changed it over to fixed amounts.  While random amounts were more realistic,
I didn't feel that it was worth the extra server work just to perhaps gain a
handful of extra bullets or a handful less.  By having standard ammo
magazine sizes, the server doesn't need to send any extra details as the
amount is always the same.  If people think it would make a difference, I
will switch it back to the way it was.  I don't really mind either way.