Nah. I think if you have it then you should be able to use it...

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kai
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 1:33 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Swamp: Weapon Modifications

Greetings.

Point 1: a graduated weapons system. In order to use the MP5, you must make
X amount of kills (25?) with the pistol.
In order to use the Assault rifle, you must make x amount of kills with the
hunting rifle (20?).
In order to use the sniper's rifle, you must make x amount of one-shot kills
with the hunting rifle (20?).
And so on and so forth.

the rationale is that the higher weapons require more skill, particularly
the automatic weapons with their kickback.

Point 2: I notice that the hunting rifle fires rather quickly for what it
is. Perhaps it could be delayed a bit more?

Kai

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6606 (20111106) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6607 (20111107) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6607 (20111107) information _____________