I do rather like incumbrance, so long as there's not a capitalist
style factor on rep points. What I mean by that is that in some games,
once you sell something, it costs more to get it back. If incumbrance
is a big deal, then it would be kind of crappy to need to buy ammo you
could have already had at a higher price than when you sell it.

However, if you did add experience to the game, it'd make for another
thing you could increase per level and with training.

I also like the idea of a set up key for the bigger stuff, but I don't
see it working so well given the other weapons. Instead, I suggest the
hunting rifle be left alone, as some can fire them that quickly and
that the more powerful sniper rifle be given a rather long delay, with
the machinegun given a long reload time, to make up for the
advantages.

Signd:
Dakotah Rickard