That's weird! I am using jfw 13 and do not have this issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 10:00 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp major errors!

I haven't played the game yet, but not pressing tab did allow me to move
through the menus. the totally weird thing is, it seems the game is locking
down the control key when using jfw. when I try doing anything after the
game crashes, it's as if I was holding that key down. I have to tap the key
a couple times quickly then the game sorta let's go and I can close the game
has stopped working dialog. I know this sounds a little strange, but
hopefully it makes some sense lol