I haven't played the game yet, but not pressing tab did allow me to move through the menus. the totally weird thing is, it seems the game is locking down the control key when using jfw. when I try doing anything after the game crashes, it's as if I was holding that key down. I have to tap the key a couple times quickly then the game sorta let's go and I can close the game has stopped working dialog. I know this sounds a little strange, but hopefully it makes some sense lol

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp major errors!

Yohandy, try deleting your progress.ini file and start it up again. The bug in the Jaws/Window eyes portion could be causing you that trouble, and if your game crashed while set to either of those then it will continue trying to use it each time you start up. By deleting the file, you will tell it to start up with the default sapi.

wish mine crashed. I can't even start
it up. lol. it just gives me this
beautiful error telling me is stopped working.