ON the subject of monkeys, I just can't wait to get at least the demo, that was probably the most hilarious part of the demo for me. Monkeys and chimps, Here I come!

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:27:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Perilous hearts audio demo!

Hi,

I don't know, but eating a vulture doesn't sound very tasty. I'm sure
Philip has some funny remark if you try it in the game though.

As for the monkies call me weird but I don't feel sorry for them. I guess I just had too much fun beating them up in Monkey Business to feel sorry for anything that tries to act all cute and innocent in a
game.

Plus I'm trying to think which Tomb Raider it is--I want to say its Tomb Raider III--where Lara Croft is going through this jungle area and there are some very evil monkies on that level throwing rocks at her and trying to steel her gear. Let's just say they didn't try that
twice. Grin.

I had members of my own family asking me what the heck I was laughing at, and why I kept going from laughing hard to "awww" over those poor little monkeys, they're quite cute. I wonder what happens if you shoot and try to
eat a vulture?  From Lori.