That speaks for me too, I think I probably looked a little weird to the rest of my family, randomly bursting out laughing for no apparent reason.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Philip Bennefall <phi...@blastbay.com>,Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 15:40:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Perilous hearts audio demo!

Hi Philip,

Lol! I can't remember when I laughed so hard. Your commentary was
absolutely helarious. Let's just say the game sounds good, and your
presentation of it was even better.

Cheers!!

Hi folks!

After some requests, I have decided to release a much longer audio demo of my upcoming game Perilous Hearts. In this demo I explore the store at the start of the adventure where you can build up your inventory so to speak, and then I go on to complete levels 1 and 2. Note that if you do not want
any plot or strategy spoilers, do not listen!

Also note that if you are offended or otherwise affected by the killing of little virtual monkeys, this may not be suitable for you either as I do end up killing quite a few of the little cuddly things. And oh how I enjoy it!
Smirk.

I would very much appreciate everyones feedback on this. There's obviously lots more further ahead in the adventure, but this gives a much better
introduction to the game than what I provided in my last speech.

The link is:
http://www.blastbay.com/audio/perilous_hearts_pre_demo.mp3

Enjoy!

Kind regards,