Hi Shaun,

its not my cast. I'm just trying to give you advice when and where I
see it. I think you know that I have a highly developed sense of what
is considered to be a professional standard--some might say its too
strict--but that's just how I see things. I personally feel it would
be wrong of me to say this or that sounds great when I really don't
feel that way. I think it is in the casts best interest if we find
someone who has experience doing some kind of podcast or radio show
who sounds professional. Maybe that's not possible--I don't know--but
we should try to do this podcast the best we can.

Cheers!