on that note I would appreciate that people post this idea everywhere and see what a general responce would be if something were to go ahead. Obviously judging from what has happened in the last little while I will need more assistance then generally planned but thats ok. Nothing is in beta yet, there are no rules, there isn't even shares or submition/upload areas. I have done a load of research from licencings and cdn to chat servers and the like. But nothing has actually been set, this is still alpha stage, my stuff a rather early alpha.
Any real code is not written yet so its early days yet.