Its an idea for a podcast I am planning to well do between magazine issues though I won't be the announcer on it at least for the moment.

At 07:19 p.m. 10/11/2011 -0500, you wrote:
What's this thread about? I missed the beginning. lol

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Duff" <duff...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sample recordings

just throwing in my 2 sense here, I have done both an internet radio show as
well as many podcasts which you can hear over at
http://www.blindcooltech.com. I have also done voiceovers including some for
the swamp game.  That being said I would love to be a part of this project
if it ever gets off the ground.  I am not sure how much I can commit, as I
am getting ready for some very big changes in my life what with going back
soon for another seeing eye dog after loosing Kenya to prostate cancer back
in September, and my wife being 17 weeks pregnant with our first baby
*grin*.  But I would love to be a part for what it's worth.

Thanks.