Hey, I was wondering if someone could please help me with a game project that I have going?
I am working on a iPhone app that will be in beta testing today.
The help I need is how to drag and drop files to the iPhone in iTunes on the mac using voice over?
If someone could help that would be great.
As soon as I test this game app then me and the developer will send it to apple to get on the app store. The app is very accessible as a matter of fact it is a game that is for the blind. I don't want to give any info out right now for the reason it is a game pack with accessible games.
That is all I'm saying for now.