Hey, all I would like to share with you all about a project that I have been working on for the last two days.
I along with a developer of a IOS apps.
We are working on a app that wil have some accessible games for the blind.
I came up with an idea and the developer was impress with it.
The neat thing about this developer is he has never heard about different kinds of computer and other stuff for the blind. So to give the quick story he is willing to work with me on bringing accessible games to the IOS platform for myself and other gamers who have a form of blindness. The developer tells me that he is very interested in how we the blind can use computers and IOS devices to play games. I hope when the app that we are working on everyone on here will get it and enjoy it.

Will I don't want to say anymore about it I thought I would share this info with my fellow gamers.