Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 2:09 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Need a little help from my friends.

you could try recelibrating the stick maybe you have a corrupt
profile or something.
Not sure if this still applies but my friend that I often play with
recons that the forcefeadback sticks in general have centering issues
and recomended a ms prosision stick not sure if ffb sticks are like
that but its strange.