Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 1:21 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Need a little help from my friends.

Thanks.
But already tried that.
It isn't the games.
It's like the X and Y axes are reversed.
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: QuentinC
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 12:55 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

I will perhaps tell an idioty, but have you tried your gamepad in
another game ?
You would be fixed if the problem comes from the game or the gamepad.

Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane
hands down any day of the week."