Hi Ron,

I don't know how to fix your problem. As I said I haven't experienced
any problems with my Logitech F510 myself, and am not quite sure what
happened with your unit.

As for the Wii the console itself isn't very accessible, but I've read
there is code examples for C/C++ developer to write custom PC drivers
for the Wii-motes.So if an accessible developer wanted to create
accessible games supporting the Wii motes it is possible. However, for
the gamer it is a bit of an expensive investment getting all the
equipment required to use the Wii-motes with the PC.

Cheers!