From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 11:37 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A review of the swamp game by Darren Duff

Hay darren.

great review.I've not actually played much of swamp, I tried some of the
very early versions before the multiplayer, but then I got my guide dog so
couldn't really take the time or use headphones which obviously the game
nedds.

Now I'm qulified though hopefully I should be able to.

Wow! the game has changed and sounds awsome, and your summary of it was
great and just what I needed to let me know what had been added to the game.

When I come to write up the audiogames.net database entry for swamp, mind if
I include a link to your review? if you can't have it perminantly on ss,
maybe we can find some hosting for it?

Beware the grue!