I've uploaded it so that it has a more permanent place.  Once the upload
finishes it will be stored at
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/SwampReviewByDarren.mp3

Hey Dark, jumping from the old single player only version to the version 1.1b
he reviewed was quite a leap I'm sure!  I'm closing in on a release for the
next update which will actually be just as large of a leap forward from the
current version 1.1b, so keep an eye out for that.  :)