Hi Jeremy.

Well as I said, the only reason I haven't kept up with releases is that I've been worried about playing a game on headphones with reever, so have stuck to none headphone necessary games, especially core exiles.

I know now though she's absolutely fine in my flat, can't get into too much mischief and indeed sleeps for significant amounts of time anyway, as well is now much more settled, so I can probably get back to normal as far as game playing goes, which includes giving swamp a try.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A review of the swamp game by Darren Duff

I've uploaded it so that it has a more permanent place. Once the upload finishes it will be stored at www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/SwampReviewByDarren.mp3

Hey Dark, jumping from the old single player only version to the version 1.1b he reviewed was quite a leap I'm sure! I'm closing in on a release for the next update which will actually be just as large of a leap forward from the current version 1.1b, so keep an eye out for that. :)

Hay darren.

great review.I've not actually played much of swamp, I
tried some of the very early versions before the
multiplayer, but then I got my guide dog so couldn't really
take the time or use headphones which obviously the game
nedds.

Now I'm qulified though hopefully I should be able to.

Wow! the game has changed and sounds awsome, and your
summary of it was great and just what I needed to let me
know what had been added to the game.

When I come to write up the audiogames.net database entry
for swamp, mind if I include a link to your review? if you
can't have it perminantly on ss, maybe we can find some
hosting for it?

Beware the grue!