Hi to all.
I just received a newer Logitech f510 in today's snail mail.
Now for Three D Velocity.
It came in the x mode and asked me to switch to direct mode so that I could set up a profile.
What should I do?
I have tried to fly bvia tdv with the switch on the back of the f510 both ways and I'm still having the same old problem. Is there a way to cheance the X and Y axes manually for the right hand stick and if so, what should be the numbers.
Thanks.

Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane hands down any day of the week."