Hi Ron,

I'm not aware of any editor for the x/y axis of the unit. As I said
that's usually something that is hard coded into the driver or the the
device's firmware. I suppose I can check, but I don't recall being
able to do that.

As for the x/y axis you are right. The x axis runs from left to
right--IE horizontal--and the Y axis is up/down--IE virtical.

HTH