From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Dallas O'Brien
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:11 PM
To: Johnny Tai; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp---extreme shortage on ammo

lol. it kinda feels that way, but as its still a work in trying to
balance things out, ....
mind you, reducing the lute would have been good in the old game, but
as there are now more zombies, and harder to kill, the ammo is
actually needed now.
dallas

On 22 November 2011 07:58, Johnny Tai <johnnyti...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Thing is, while I see why the loot rate got dropped and the need to lose
items on death- it's like being tortured lol.
> While yes, some people were so good that they could rack up thousands of
rounds of ammo in the last release, there were some, okay I admit, I was/am
one of the suckier ones, who always ran out- even when the loot was high-
just cause I spent so much ammo hitting nothing.
> So now that loots are hard to find, and you lose them on death- it's like
being punished for not being good at the game lol.
> In fact it's so frustrating at times that I almost trashed the
mouse...rofl
> I'm talking about, spending all your remaining points to buy ammo, so you
stand a fighting chance, then head out, get jumped by like 10 zombies at
once, died, all gone.
> Then you sneak around with the axe, good, find several clips, time to go
back to safe zone, jumped by the same group of 10, died again, all gone.