It's the key immediately to the left of the right control key.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Laurel" <laurel.stock...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] kitchensinc games - installation question

ok, I disabled the uac thingy, so it unzips fine and all. I still
can't figure out how to pull up the applications key to find the run
as admin option, lol this is so confusing but I'm gonna try and figure
this out. Do any of you guys have like skype or msn messenger? Maybe I
can get one of y'all to add me and talk me through the process. lol
/smiley face/ I bet once I do it once, I'll get what the heck I'm
doing. lol