I'll bet it has something to do with timing somewhere, but it's just a thought.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:00 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Problems with quicksand in Perlous Hearts

Hi everyone, I was on one vine and trying to reach the next one, but died in some quick sand, even though I kept hitting my right arrow and control to try and swim fast over it. Could someone tell me how I get over it. The documentation says nothing about swimming, so I think you have to get over it in the air, but I don't seem to be able to jump far enough. What am I doing wrong? Thanks from Lori.