Hi Philip,

Actually, it seems that only 64-bit voices works with Perilous Harts
on 64-bit versions of Windows 7. I noticed if I forced a 32-bit voice
like Acapela Heather using the 32-bit control panel as default
Perilous Harts crashed. However, if I set a 64-bit voice such as
Microsoft Anna as default no problems at all. This problem isn't
unusual with SAPI enabled applications on Windows 7.

HTH