Chris, your comparison between the 2 award currencies and the 2 variables for
killing zombies was very good!  I had been considering this type of idea ever
since Kai pitched the idea to me, but I wasn't yet sold on it.  This was just
the push I needed to agree with such a change.  :D  I am adding this to my list
of things to change.

When it comes to experience and level, I will be keeping it as it is for now.
True, players will all eventually reach level 5, but I have some ideas for
making that more interesting.  In most games you tend to gain levels on a 1 way
path as well, so once I begin adding more content I think it will all work out.