I'd just love to see some of the old pcs stuff get ported. It'd make Phil more money if anything if he solled the pack of all the 20 what ever games for $5. Since the iPhone is popular amung blind users, and the games are simple enough. Later down the road there could be potential for gamecenter integration for stuff like scoreboards for breakout, or multiplayer for the card club and monopoly, but we're getting ahead of ourselves here. Smile