Hi,

That's a good question. There is one Dos game I use to play a lot
called 688 where you were a submarine commander in command of a 688
Los Angelis-class attack submarine. Another game I played a lot was
Elite which was discussed already on list. More recently I've gotten
into the Dos wrestling sims like Piledriver and Wrestling League
Manager. I'm sure there are plenty of other Dos games I could think of
given enough time, but copyrights and things like that would be a big
issue.

Cheers!