Hi all.

This will not be helpful on the iphone list however I'd also like to see some
more games done for the Android platform.  We have Stemstumper on there but
that's pretty much it so far as I know.  There are probably some interpreters
for some of the text games out there but I have not really looked into this,
I've not really been into text games much these days.

Game on.

Tom