Hey all.

I don't know about the other person but I more or less need to figure out game
play strategies such as they are.  I know that unlike something like SSFIV or
the Soul Calibur series MK is really more about aggressive gameplay than major
strategizing but there still must be some things that one needs to learn
besides which buttons do what.  There are plenty of movelists on gamefaqs etc.
to tell you about that.  So for example, how does one go about outsmarting your
opponent?  Methinks another mainstream gaming seminar is in order.  Just don't
ask me to attend it in the next couple weeks my work schedule is going to be
extremely hectic.

Game on.

Tom