Tom,
That's actually rather hard to explain. Remember, you're fighting a human being, not a machine. And us humans aren't too predictable a lot of the time, especially if the person's a really good player. Lots of times it comes down to gut instinct and reaction time. It's not like fighting CPU where you're like ok they're weak to this attack, so I'll exploit it. many times experience plays a huge roll as well, and how many hours an individual is willing to sink into the game. A good example is when I fought some guy online with like 2500 wins, 200 losses. on ranked! guess how that match ended for me? and no I'm not exaggerating either. I had a sighted person here check that out. hahahaha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Randall" <kf6...@comcast.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2011 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mortal Kombat: beating tower challenge 300 theeasyway.

Hey all.

I don't know about the other person but I more or less need to figure out game play strategies such as they are. I know that unlike something like SSFIV or the Soul Calibur series MK is really more about aggressive gameplay than major strategizing but there still must be some things that one needs to learn besides which buttons do what. There are plenty of movelists on gamefaqs etc. to tell you about that. So for example, how does one go about outsmarting your opponent? Methinks another mainstream gaming seminar is in order. Just don't ask me to attend it in the next couple weeks my work schedule is going to be extremely hectic.

Game on.

Tom