how do u get those settings that u talking about?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mortal Kombat: beating tower challenge 300theeasyway.

Hey Tom,
I totally agree. in fact, don't just beat the AI, but beat the thing on the hardest setting possible in the game, and do it consistently. Also a very important thing is, learn everything about your particular character of choice. For example my character is scorpion, and I'm always looking to learn new things for him. Learn their main strengths and weaknesses. their ranges. what's safe on block and what isn't, what are their combos. what can you string together and what moves will do the most massive amount of damage? Practice mode is real useful for this type of thing. there's a setting that'll force the CPU opponent to autoblock, and another setting that'll give you unlimited meter. 2 extremely useful options that should be used to train and get better at the game. if the AI can block it, so can anyone else. and best thing of all you can do is, go online. a lot. against totally random people. after a few beatings, you'll start noticing improvements. hahaha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Randall" <kf6...@comcast.net>