From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Joseph Weaver
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 12:23 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blind Gamers Being Taken Seriously?

I disagree you all do this to him all the time.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 18, 2011, at 12:08 PM, "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> While I appreciate the fact that you are trying to defend your friend...
we have not flamed him, merely given him suggestions. I suggest we all just
let this thread drop... the discussion is over... and as shown by the post
below now it's gone to rude comments and insults flying around.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Weaver" <jweaver1...@gmail.com>

post fine so you need to stop letting the shark bite you in the butt.