Ok, just joined audiogames.net and I am having some trouble doing things
efficiently on the forums.  (fora?, I hate that plural. *smile*)  Anyhow, is
there a clean way of tracking particular topics and only hearing the new
messages since the last time I read the topic?  I don't need to read the
1,037 messages in the Swamp FPS topic each time someone adds a new message.

In general, is there a detailed help file somewhere I can read to learn all
the little tricks of this forum software?

                Chris Bartlett (themadviolinist)