To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audiogames.net

Oh, that's disappointing if there isn't a more automated method to show the
most recent posts.  other forum software I have used, such as that on
http://www.burningwheel.org keeps track of read and unread posts and there's a mechanism to only see the unread ones. Ok, well, I'll work on developing
strategies.

Chris Bartlett