I read this in a library, probably should've waited to get home heh.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 00:38:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Possible New MOTA Story

Hi,

Lol! Omg. That would be funny. I can see some pretty bad but humorous
dialog coming out of that scene too.

"Angela, I tthought I got rid of you. Your nothing but a pest."
"Arthur, you know I'm like a bad penny. I always turn up. I'll kill
you again, and again, and again if need be."
"Oh, I don't think that's so easy my dear. muahahaha. I'm a god!"
"Believing oneself is  a god is a sign of mental instability. I
suppose after being killed by me about ten times has turned your
brains to mush. Oh, I forgot. You haven't got a brain. The last time I killed you I put a bullet through your forehead. The only thing behind
your ears is a lot of hot air."

Now, get a British actress to deliver those lines, someone who sounds like Lara Croft, and you have a really funny but bent cutscene. Lol!

Imagine a power-hungry industrialist coming back from the dead again and again. Yuck... that would lead to all sorts of unintentional funny moments... and just the way things are, I can see some hilariously awful
dialogue from a villain like that.
Angela: You again? I thought I'd gotten rid of you..."
Arthur: You seriously thought you could stop me? I'm not that easy to get
rid of! Muahahahaha!
shudders. Though I can't pretend that wouldn't be funny...