Hi,

Right. The same applies to the WWE wrestling games for Play Station
and XBox. Certainly there is a fair amount of things you have to
remember like menus, remember what button performs what buttons you
need to pull off a certain wrestling move, but otherwise pretty
playable. If you have the commentary turned on in the WWE games you
get a good idea what happened or didn't happen in a lot of cases. For
hard core WWE blind fans it can be done, but you have to practice at
the games to make them accessible because you can't just scroll
through a menu and have it tell you that you've selected John Cena,
Randy Orton, CM Punk, whatever because they aren't accessible in that
way. However, if you braille up a list of the menus and refer to it
when going through the menus to setup a match then no problem. Just
count down so many clicks to find the option you want and select it.
Once you get into the match itself its similar to the fighting games
where you listen to what the opponent is trying to do, and block it
followed up with a suplex, slam, or some other counter move.